Like our pumpkin? We had a little pumpkin party this afternoon and after carving I did a little digging around online looking for pumpkin seed recipes. I found a twist on the traditional salted seasoning and I thought I would share.
Cinnamon-Sugar Pumpkin Seeds
- Pumpkin seeds from your pumpkin carving
- Olive oil
- Heat oven to 375 F
- Collect the seeds, rinse them and pat dry.
- Toss seeds with olive oil and place on a cookie sheet.
- Roast for 10-15 minutes stirring every 5 minutes until seeds are browned and crispy.
- While seeds are still warm sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon.