So after many requests I’m reinstating “It’s Friday and I need a drink”. I figure it’s only appropriate considering I’ve assumed the position of “stay-at-home mom” this summer. Until September it’s me, L’il E and LJ 24/7 and let me tell you it’s more work than any 9-5 out there. Seriously!
So, here goes. On a cottage weekend a couple weeks ago, my friend Brandon introduced me to one of the best cocktails. It’s the best for us moms because it hydrates you as it dehydrates you with a generous amount of coconut water. Ya it’s pretty great. Interested? Well keep reading.
Boorman’s Coconut Water Rum
- Tall glass filled with ice
- One can Grace’s Coconut Water (note: it HAS to be Grace’s Coconut Water (the sweetened one). After much research it tastes the best :))
- Spiced Rum (any brand will do) or you can just go for regular rum, but it’s gotta be dark rum (I’m married to a Haligonian).
- Fill tall glass with ice.
- Add 2 shots rum.
- Top off with Grace’s Coconut Water.
Done! Happy Friday!