I’m posting this now in anticipation of yet another busy end to the work week. I’ll definitely be needing one of these later!
Traditionally PIMM’S is served with lemonade, but I like to mix things up. Here is the recipe to my fave summer bevy (trust me you’ll love it!)
- Fill tall glass with a little bit of ice
- Add a generous shot of PIMM’S
- Cut up whatever fruit you have in the fridge (I usually cut up lemons, limes, oranges, apples, strawberries, blueberries)
- Fill glass with fruit slices
- Top up with soda water and add a bit of Sprite/7Up (I don’t like too much Sprite/7UP because I find it too sweet, but if you like sweetness add more pop than soda water)
- You can also add in a few sprigs of mint to taste
Yum! See you on the patio.